Full asset management through the sales cycle
Pinnacle serves as the primary interface to the end-customer for all returns. We are prepared to perform various triages, physical and technical inspection to determine product disposition.
We manage and assure necessary inventory levels of both new and refurbished devices or product to maintain high end-user responsiveness, turn-around and end customer satisfaction.
- Inspection, testing, triage
- Customer services for RMA processing
- Full, end-to-end “Return Materials Authorization” (RMA) processing to include return authorization number, tracking, control, replacement, and final disposition.
- Inventory management and control for new and/or refurbished replacement product
- Customized refurbishing and scrapping processes per customer’s specifications , EPA, and/or “green” requirements.
- Same day, twenty-four hour re-fulfillment distribution response from receipt of customer call.
Pinnacle provides accurate data management for tracking serial numbers and warranty expiration data, as well as, quality reporting metrics from triage activities and quality control analytics.
Our Reverse Logistics process is scalable and customizable for each customer.